Tuesday 28 February 2012

We all wanna be in the IT crowd

Okay, so I'm going to merge 2 things into one here. Ones a rant and the other is a lovely bit of writing on the IT crowd. (The rants about chavs, hence the title) So it's a mixture between ranting about wanting to be in the 'IT' crowd at school and me bumming the IT crowd Telly show!
 I'll start with the lovely bit first okay! I am a huge IT crowd fan. I love it! I love Moss, I love Roy, I love Jen and I love Richmond! But I have to say, it's a shame to see it come to an end, truly is, it's funny and I love Roy's little catchphrase 'have you tried turning it on and off again?' It never gets old!
All the episodes of the IT crowd are hilarious! I love that chemistry between Richard Ayoade and Chris O'dowd, they're like brothers and Katherine Parkinson is like their mother or babysitter who seems to keep the boys in order and is sometimes ashamed of them!
My favourite IT crowd episode has to be the dinner party. Not only has it got Richmond in it, but the Episode itself is so funny! Dolly Wells A.K.A Miss Dolly as I call her, features in this episode as model Paula who just recently had a car accident. I really recommend this episode for anyone who considers watching the IT crowd because it's just so funny!
I'll explain the characters a little bit more now. Moss is the geeky one who seems to google everything to get a correct answer. In one episode he goes on countdown and later on gets challenged by a member of club 8+ (a countdown club Moss gets into) called Negative one. Roy is the lazy one who seems to love computer games and when Jen first arrives in the IT department, Roy doesn't like it, but she soon grows on him. He likes to lay back and do nothing but take calls and tell people to turn their computer off and on again! He's pretty funny!
Jen is the uptight, friendly one, she's very organised and in demand with everything. She's not really a computer geek though so Roy has to help her learn about computers and lastly Richmond, the goth, he's not really liked by Moss and Roy so they keep him behind this red door. The only reason he's been put down there is because he insulted his boss at his fathers funeral, by accident of course! He used to be really high up in the Reynholms Industries until he became a goth.
My twitter followers seem to love the show too! @Nell_Avenal says 'I love it especially cause first I saw Noely there, in the dinner at Jens house' @MarryLaNuit says 'It's a great comedy show and Noels just the icing on the cake!' and @Reeya27 says 'It's one of the funniest shows I've seen. It's just fantastic' I agree! It is fantasic.



Anyway onward with the ranting. So I know this has nothing to do with the IT crowd- TV show, this is to do with the 'IT' crowd at school and by 'IT' I don't mean I.T. I mean them prissy girly girls who go around looking bright orange, wearing their skirts as belts and backcombing their hair so bad, it almost looks as if they've been dragged threw a hedge backwards by a hedgehog, you all know the girls I'm on about right? Good, great, fantastic, moving on.
Is there any need to talk so fucking loud that Australia, the other side of the world can hear you?! No one really cares if you've 'chipped a nail' or 'Jake won't go out with you' is there any bloody wonder why he won't date you?! Seriously, do any of you people care? Cause I sure as hell don't. I have my own problems to worry about without you causing me a headache because you and your girlfriends are screaming down the corridors with your pauls boutique bags and Jackets!
Another thing as well, is it necessary to make your face so fucking bright it almost blinds everyone who's walking past you! If I wanted to see an annoying, talking satsuma I'd watch the annoying orange on youtube, no boy will ever want to date you if you look like him are they?! Get a clue, a little make up, that's fine, but making yourself look as if you banged a pack of crayola, that's just wrong.
Get a face wipe and stop caking your faces up! You wonder why you have so many spots?! Then you get those people who you thought were your friends changing all of a sudden to be in this 'IT' crowd for the popularity. It's annoying! The people in the 'IT' crowd aren't the kind of friend ANYONE wants to have! They're rude little bitches who get laid by lads who carry around chlamydia and crabs. It's disgusting.



Anyway yeah, that's been my review on the IT crowd and my rant on the 'IT' girls you see in EVERY school across the country. I hope you enjoyed reading it because I enjoyed writing it. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment