Monday 20 February 2012

Boosh tour rumors... Hmmm

Okay, so lately I've heard a fair few rumors of The Mighty Boosh, that they may be touring again, this being said, Noel also has to work on the 2nd series of Luxury Comedy, unless he puts it off for a little while, but then again why would he because he's LITERALLY just started the series and it's got a lot of good reviews, some bad, but mainly good reviews- especially from me!
Anyway on with this: The Mighty Boosh touring again would be MAGNIFICENT for Boosh and Luxury Comedy fans and I would NOT be unhappy about this, but I just don't think Noel should push himself into doing lot's of things at once like writing a boosh show whilst filming luxury comedy and rehearsing the show at the same time! He'll just make himself stressed (I know it's not my concern but I'm still concerned.)
If the tour IS going to happen- don't get your hopes up until TVO confirm it guys- it's rumored to start late 2012/early2013 and I'm sure Noel or Julian or TVO will announce it to us, until then guys, DON'T get your hopes up and DON'T pester Noel, Ju or TVO because that's just mean.
If the tour goes on, I'll let you know, but for now, I give you my love.
Jasmine the Jellyfox x

No comments:

Post a Comment