Friday 24 February 2012

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy- Mash Potato Utopia!

In this episode of Luxury Comedy all your favourites return! That's right, Sgt Raymond Boombox, Daddy push and Dondylion are back, with Roy Circles and Ice cream eyes. No Fantasy man, Dolly or Andy Warhol though, but some new characters have been thrown into the mix and this week Noels mixed it up a bit, with Sgt
Boombox in a scene with Noel and the new french Character Ian Guage!
This week Noel is tortured by a dolphin bomber, Raymond Boombox tells us about the singing fishfinger- single baked bean, what could it mean? Secret Peter tells us where Alan Hansen has been hiding, Dondylion befriends a monkey named Ravi who writes a postcard for Dondylion's mum, City gent blames ice cream eyes again- oh ice cream eyes. The Audience and Doo Rag make mash potato revolvers and sing about mash potato eurovision, Roy Circles tells us about the time he worked in south Africa, Ian Guage sings for us in french the words 'do you love me' and a slice of toast replies 'non' He also cried chocolate tears and Daddy Push finds a remote control car.
A LOT happens in this episode, but I will admit, this is my favourite ep so far! So much happens in one half an hour slot and it's amazing! You get to meet Secret Peter a lot more and this episode is so hard to explain, there's just so much that happens! Dondylion is fantastic, Sgt Boombox is fantastic and Noel get's threatened by a squirrel what more could you ask for on a Thursday night?!
I do miss Dolly and Andy Warhol in this episode though, but overall this episode is pretty funny! My favourite character- The Gash is back with Sgt Boombox which made me and a lot of other viewers happy! The Gash for those who don't know who he is, it the Sgt's knife wound who insults him.
If I had to rate this episode out of 5, I'd give this episode a 6! Zacky Purple on facebook says Luxury Comedy is 'Quite strange but very funny' which is true, @Fleurnoire11 on twitter said 'It played havoc with my senses with all the fresh madness and that's exactly why I loved it' and @SttopidarseJess says 'It was crazy this week. I loved the fast pace and although I missed Dolly and Andy, I loved the mix of characters! <3 Dondylion'
This episode was the most surreal episode yet, it's hard to put it into words, personally I blame ice cream eyes, but you should go watch it for yourself! If you haven't seen it yet and wish to see it click here to go to 4OD (UK readers only) and hopefully NickFromFulham has uploaded the new episode of Luxury Comedy on his youtube channel for all you international viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment