Wednesday 15 February 2012

Chris Brown- why are we forgiving him?!

Chris Brown, aged 22 writes rap and hip hop songs for the younger generation such as Yeah x3 and with you, however in 2008 he was arrested for domestic abuse on ex girlfriend Rihanna, which caused him to get a LOT of bad press which he deserved in all honesty. In 2009 he posted a two minute apology to Rihanna and his fans on his official youtube channel and now he's suddenly loved again by the nation.
Correct me if I'm wrong but let's say some random citizen was in the paper for abusing their wife/girlfriend/husband or boyfriend they'd get lots of hate all over the world which quite frankly is unfair. Why do we treat celebrities as if they're superior to normal humans, they are NOT.
Chris Brown's fan girls say 'I'd happily let Chris Brown beat me up'- so hang on, if your boyfriend had beaten you, you'd leave him but if you were dating Chris Brown and he'd beaten you, you'd stay, I don't see the logic here.
In 2011 he had an interview on Good morning America and the interviewer asked Brown about Rihanna causing him to become violent in the dressing room during a commercial break. Last night he tweeted 'HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY now! That's the ultimate FUCK OFF!' I'm sorry Chris Brown but how is you winning a Grammy a 'fuck off' and your grammer? For Christ sake you're 22 years old, and you've got fans who could be 10 years old, for them to read this... It's disgraceful and then he talks about rappers doing drugs?
As talented as he may be (I personally disagree with this but it's what you like) it doesn't stop him from being a right dickhead, he beats up woman and that's all I see him as, a woman beater.

No comments:

Post a Comment