Friday 2 March 2012

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy- Episode 6- Tiger with Chlamydia

This episode is the second to last episode of Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy (sad face) but it was indeed a good one. Dolly and Tom are back as their typical characters Dolly the German eco trendy and Tom as famous historical painter, Andy Warhol, and of course you've got Smooth and Noel.
In this episode we've got Dondylion, who finally escapes the zoo! Andy Warhol plays a key in this scene which sets Dondylion to his freedom. Soon after Dondy's free with David Lee Roth, he soon gets hit by a lot of cars. Poor Dondy!
Sgt Raymond Boombox tells us about the time he had long straight hair, but it got trapped in a refrigerator whilst trying to catch a very famous serial killer; The Brooklyn Ice box frothler so he got a perm to stop that. Joey Ramone is going to CBGB’s to do a gig with the ramones. Grandma gives Joey Ramone a oat biscuit but he has a wheat allergy and his head explodes. Grandma gives him a biscuit for a head instead.
There is also a tiger going around giving people chlamydia by touching them with his red arrow penis so to avoid it, you need to wear a 'Chlamydia helmet'. Diamond Back is back in this episode singing a song about his Flamingo and ends up arguing with Tony Reason who's producing his song. A hammerhead named Todd Lagoona swoops in to insult Tony Reason and give him some helpful 'tips' or criticism about music producing and Roy Circles tells us about the time he came to the UK with his Spanish brothers.
Noel ends up with 'Chlamids' as he calls it from the tiger with Chlamydia when he's practicing his Australian accent, whereas Smooth,  who has one of those helmets mentioned earlier, ends up getting Shin Splints, Dolly ends up becoming part of the New York police after Boombox touches her with his yellow arrow penis and Boombox also gets Gonorrhea after Tony Reason touches him with his purple arrow penis.
My personal favourite character from this episode is definitely Todd Lagoona, I find his argument with Tony Reason so funny! If you watched it last night, you'd understand! Next week I'll tell you who my favourite characters are and why they're my favourite. I'll also probably ask you guys your favourite characters as well, but that's next week. I will be honest though, we have had better weeks, it was mad and I loved it, but it wasn't as mad as last weeks.
My beautiful twitteroonie people have also given me their thoughts. @Chloeecaks says 'Really good  madness' I suppose that's the only 'normal' way to describe it! @ChloandAUnicorn says 'Chlamydia has never been so funny!' That is so true! And @LyndsayT99 says 'I was kind of disappointed about Last night's Luxury Comedy episode! I feel terrible though because I adore Luxury Comedy' I know what you mean Lyndsay, I was kind of disappointed too!
So if you HAVEN'T seen this weeks Luxury Comedy, waste NO time! You need to see it, a tiger with Chlamydia, what more do you need? Click here to go to NFLC 4oD (U.K viewers only) and if YOU want to tell me who your favourite Luxury Comedy characters are and why, tweet me @iamthejellyfox, tumblr me iaskedforquavers.tumblr.com/ask or email me at Jazzehxd@live.co.uk.
Now, go frolic off in the Luxury Comedy meadows and look forward to the last episode of Luxury Comedy series 1 which will be aired at 10pm, E4 on Thursday 9th March. If you want more Noel Fielding this week, tune into the NME awards tomorrow evening at 11.55pm on Channel 4. Enjoy the weekend fellow Jellyfoxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment