Sunday 19 February 2012

Fashion Frenzy

Hello everyone, this is a personal kind of post from the Jellyfox, in fact I'm helping my friend Effy sell some clothes because I'm so freaking kind. Go check out the stuff she's selling here and I'll post a few pictures of her items she's selling on this post right here.

This is a cat eared hoodie she is selling on her ebay account, if you are interested crack open your wallets and go buy it!















This Hell Bunny dress which in my opinion is very pretty, if you like it go get it! Quick before other people do!














This scene kid skirt which looks very unique, if you're into unique and weird items then this is the skirt for you!










There's a LOT more clothes on her Ebay page. This is just, let's call them, the Jellyfox pickings. My personal 3 favourites! So go check out her Ebay page and see if you like what you see!
Much Love, Jasmine the Jellyfox x

No comments:

Post a Comment