Thursday 23 February 2012

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy and other things

Tomorrow evening there will DEFINITELY be a  Luxury Comedy review from me, you can count on this. The majority of you enjoyed my meeting Noel Fielding post so if YOU have a meeting Noel Fielding story you want to tell the world, why don't you email me jazzehxd@live.co.uk, tweet me @iamthejellyfox or ask me on tumblr iaskedforquavers.tumblr.com/ask.
You can also use any of the following to suggest interviews with people or request reviews, I'm happy to oblige! Enjoy my Luxury Comedy review tomorrow and look forward to it tonight! 10pm England time. Enjoy Luxury Beans
Much love
Jasmine the Jellyfox x
P.S any feedback you'd like to give me or anything you want me to write about, email me from the address above:)

No comments:

Post a Comment