Sunday 11 March 2012

Dolly Wells interview sneak preview;)

Hello my dear Jellyfoxers! As I am so lovely, and I am still awaiting for Dolly to reply to the remaining questions, I thought you guys may like a sneak preview. I've had fellow Luxury Comedy and Boosh fans begging me to put on a preview so I thought, why not? Here is her responses to question 1 and 2! Enjoy (:

1.What did you want to do when you were 16? @FleurNoire11 via twitter
When I was 16 I'm pretty sure I wanted to be an actress/comedian. It was what my dad did.


how did you get involved with luxury comedy? @StoopidArseJess via twitter
I'd been good friends with Noel since we met on IT crowd. He'd said he was doing a show and wanted me to be in it but I didn't want to get too excited in case it didn't happen. And then it did and he gave me the first draft of a script and I was so pleased and flattered and up for being a part of it. He's a wildly talented and special individjewel.


So there you guys have it, look forward to the rest of the interview, coming VERY soon, hopefully one time this week or next week. Stay tuned! It's going to be a luxury bomb!
Much love for now!
Jasmine the Jellyfox <3



No comments:

Post a Comment