Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dave Brown- The Monkey Man interview- COMING SOON!

Good evening my dears, just an update here to let you know that interview is definitely going ahead! Dave is a lovely man and he plays Bollo from the mighty boosh, which makes him amazing! Anyway, you guys have given me your questions I have chosen the best 10 (with one exception, you'll see it when I post the interview).
All your questions were brilliant! It was so hard to choose, but I couldn't choose them all so I had a fellow boosh fan help me decide and we've chosen the best 10!
Only 5 questions are from me, the rest are from you, as well as a round of quick fire questions to finish off the interview! I'm looking forward to writing this interview up and posting it for you! It should be up either late Sunday evening or early Monday evening! The more you beg, the more you wait, that's all I'm going to say!
Enjoy this teaser!
Much love for now!
Jasmine the Jellyfox x

No comments:

Post a Comment