Wednesday 14 March 2012

Okay, this annoys me.

You ever have them days where you'd just be sat in a class and your teacher happens to be like the head of the subject that they teach, but all of a sudden a crying teacher comes in and asks for help because their class is full of bastards who need to get some respect?! Not only does it disturb us from learning, but it just goes to show that some people need to get their heads out of the freaking clouds.
This happened today, in my English, now out of risk of sounding 'geekish' I need my English because, if none of you have noticed, I'd love a career in journalism, but that won't happen if my teacher is off telling some other class off for upsetting a teacher! The teacher who was crying is not a supply teacher but in fact a fully qualified teacher whose worked at my school for quite a while. She teaches me film and she's lovely, why anyone would upset her, I don't even know.
Now, no one has actually told me what had happened, all I know is that it revolves around one particular person and that they flipped a table. This person, well... Student, can be a lovely person when she wants to be, I've got nothing against her, but when she does get angry, oh God. That is all I'm going to say.
I need my English, and clearly so does she. I remember that last results day, there was tears everywhere because people had failed their exams, and I personally don't want to fail mine because otherwise I won't be accepted into college and on to the course I want. Sorry to rant about nothing really that important, it just really bugs me.
This very rarely happens at my school, but it annoys me when it does happen. I NEED MY GCSE'S! I don't really care if you don't care about yours, I care about mine. Please shut up, pipe down and get some respect for the lovelier teachers, at least.
Sorry for ranting, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment