Friday 9 March 2012

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy- Series 1, ep 7- BBQ breakdown!

This is it guys! The final episode of series one of Luxury Comedy, but overall the BEST one! You've met all the characters, you know who they are and you have your favourites, but until I get to your comments about Luxury Comedy and favourite characters, for those of you who haven't yet seen episode 7, I'll tell you about it!
  Smooth, Noel, and Tony Reason debate about Bryan Ferry and Brian Eno- which team are you on? Personally I'm on Bryan Ferry's! Andy Warhol also uses Bryan Ferry's head for a kite, then gets jealous of Noel's kite- Tony Reason! The Audience plays fish finger jenga and has a malfunction thanks to Helen Daniels the hedgehog, so Doo rag has to call in Doo cloth to help The Audience out! Bryan Ferry and Brian Eno have a boxing fight! Joey Ramones on his usual adventures, he can't get to his gig as the trams broken down and he has no money for a taxi! Poor Joey! Fantasy man has to go through the Valley of the chavs and Noel accidently burns down the whole Luxury Comedy set after having what Smooth calls a 'BBQ breakdown!' They do the end credits A cappella too! It's amazing!
Noel has done such an amazing job creating this amazing series! There is definitely a second series underway so fear not! It may be in a different setting, it might not, all I know is that I'm still in awe at the whole thing! The characters were all beautifully planned out and created! Well done Nigel Coan for doing some amazing animation and well done to Noel, Dolly, Tom and Mike for amazing acting! The whole show has been absolutely phenomenal!
My favourite episode has to be episode 2 because the animation is beautiful and it's just so funny! My favourite characters have to be Daddy Push and Sgt Raymond Boombox's gash! They're amazing! @Booshannah9 says 'I absolutely loved Luxury Comedy, I never looked forward to a Thursday so much! I loved Dolly and Tony Reason best, they're so amazing!' Tony Reason is an amazing character! I agree! @Jordanneedham11 says 'Daddy Push' was her favourite character! I know where you're coming from! And @Beth_Noir11 says 'Luxury Comedy is amazing and my favourite character is fantasy man!' Isn't everyones?! He's amazing!
The soundtrack to Luxury Comedy is amazing as well! The Loose tapestries, as Noel would say, are genius! How does he fit it all in?! Writing songs for Luxury Comedy, writing Luxury Comedy, recording the songs, rehearsing and recording Luxury Comedy! It's just so wonderful! Congratulations Noel. I could NOT fault it at all! If it wasn't to your cup of tea, then fair enough, but I recommend you watch the whole series through first before you decide this!
If you haven't yet watched Luxury Comedy episode 7 click here (UK viewers only) to watch it. This will be my last Luxury Comedy review until series 2 comes out and I'm really looking forward to it! Noel has also hinted at a tour after series 2 has been released, so look forward to that too! I hope you lot have enjoyed my Luxury Comedy reviews! I will of course be reviewing other Noel related stuff as well as interviewing Dolly Wells, and other people you'd like me to interview! Keep in touch and please keep reading my reviews/interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment