Friday 9 March 2012

Coming soon

Hello fellow Jellyfox readers! As you all know, I've got an upcoming interview with Dolly Wells from Luxury Comedy and the IT crowd and the questions you sent me were wonderful! Thank you! I've chosen the best ones to ask her, and I've already had her answers for some. I've tweeted a snippit of one of the things she's told me so if you follow me on twitter go have a looksee!
Also as we all know, it was the last episode of series 1 of Luxury Comedy last night, so yes! You can look forward to a review of this, I'll also ask you guys your opinions on the show and who your favourite character has been throughout the series! Keep your eyes peeled my lovely jellytots!
Much love and all.
Have a maverllous weekend! Help stop Kony
Jasmine the Jellyfox x

No comments:

Post a Comment