Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Loose Tapestries

So the long awaited Loose Tapestries have finally released their Luxury Comedy soundtrack on soundcloud.com and it is like nothing I've ever heard before, and I'm sure you'll be amazed by the way these songs have been made. You can tell Sergio is part of this band as in the song 'Eyeball Seesaw' his voice sounds exactly like it did in the song 'Switchblade Smiles' by Kasabian.
This is a whole new genre of music, and your ears WILL enjoy it! It's actually beautiful. I'll link it to you my lovely Jellyfoxers. Go enjoy the musical madness that is The Loose Tapestries! I want your feedback too! So tumblr me iaskedforquavers.tumblr.com/ask or tweet me @iamthejellyfox and click here to enjoy music from the Loose Tapestries!
Much Love<3
Jasmine the Jellyfox x

No comments:

Post a Comment