Thursday 15 March 2012

Dave Brown interview- UPDATE!

Hello guys! As promised I will be interviewing Dave Brown, however, I may not be able to upload it when I promised because this Sunday is the day of mothers (mother's day) so I will obviously be busy that day- you can still expect tweets from me though, of course! And on Monday I have made arrangements, which I had made before I promised you guys and I'm sorry but my friends and family come before my blogging life (no offence, I love you guys but I do need to uptain my none existant social life!)
The interview will come next week! I promise you this, but what day, I am not sure of yet, sorry to make you lovely people wait a little longer, if I can, I will put it up Monday evening, but there's a high chance I won't be able too.
I'm so sorry my dear readers, sorry to keep you in suspense! I know you're tired of waiting, but my life is VERY busy right now and I've got exams etc. Please respect my personal life and I hope that when you do read this interview, it's special!
Much love.
Jasmine the Jellyfox x

No comments:

Post a Comment