Monday 19 March 2012

School depresses me.

I need to vent, so ignore this post, or read it if you want, maybe you can relate to it or whatever, this is just a one off post because I really need to vent about this. I'm so pissed off right now it's unbelievable. Sorry to depress all you happy people, I'm usually a sunshine child, but bad things can happen to sunshine people too.
So, lately, I don't know what's been up with me, my happy endorphin's aren't what they used to be. I wake up every morning and burst into tears for no reason.
Schools really getting me depressed too. I just want to spend the majority of my time being quiet, crying or ignoring people, I'm not who I once was, I don't know where I am right now, I mean it's weird right? I mean, I burst into tears when Mrs Donald told me off, I NEVER do that, I usually just shrug it off and not give a shit. (If you want to hear the story of Mrs Donald, go to my tumblr iaskedforquavers.tumblr.com)
I don't understand, maybe it's just my hormones or something but I get so frustrated and upset easily lately, anyone annoys me. This is one of the reasons I cannot upload the Dave Brown interview right now because I cannot deal with this stress and deal with the stress of typing out this interview and making it perfect for you guys! This interview is special to me and if I fuck it up, it's going to make me feel worse.
There is also a lot of other reasons why I'm not uploading the interview. The big C word is one (No I do not have cancer, but my Uncles wife has been battling it for 10 years and well... Need I continue)
I can't deal with my friends as well, there's only one of them that makes me feel genuinely happy, and that's Bean, my other friends just seem to be annoying me lately. If anyone has any advice or anything, please feel free to tweet me, click the 'My twitter (:' tab at the top and it'll redirect you. Also another thing that is very out of character for me is that I'll ignore texts, last month if I got a text I'd read it straight away cause it'd bug me, but right now I'll just sit and watch my phone flash until I can be bothered to actually read the text or reply.
Don't judge me.
Sorry for venting this on my more professional blog. Feel free to call me an 'attention seeking whore' on my tumblr if you wish.
If you read this, thanks, sorry if I depressed you<33333
I do love you guys a lot and if you understand then great and if you don't, well there's nothing I can do, but I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment