Monday 19 March 2012

Sorry guys!

Hello my lovelys, so here is my long, heartfelt apology about not being able to post the Dave Brown interview yet! I am so sorry, it will be coming either this week or next, I'm really busy, this week is going to be a stressful one if peoplee are going to continue being awful and disrespectful and putting me under stress I'm afraid there will be another week of waiting, it's going to take me hours to type up the full thing, but I really want to make this special for you lovely readers.
School is putting a fair bit of stress on me, I have loads of unfinished assignments and loads of stuff I have to do, such as my business work, English, Maths, other various things and I am VERY tired, I'll be surprised if I make it through to the end of the week. I'm also going through family problems on my mothers side and if it takes a turn for the worst, I won't be writing as much for a few days.
I am so sorry, I love you all and I'm sorry I cannot keep my promise, it breaks my heart! Really does because the interview is fabulous and you're going to love it! I guess the waiting adds suspense as well. I hope you'll enjoy it when I do finally post it though!
Much love
Jasmine the Jellyfox x.

No comments:

Post a Comment